Diversity in Admissions
Overview | Who | Why | What | How | Resources | Contact
How: Principles and How to Begin
The Admissions Advisory Group recommends the following timeline for implementation of the Diversity in Admissions initiative:
- Discussion with Chancellors:
Jan 27, 2006
- Report sent to campuses with President's letter:
Feb 1, 2006
- Systemwide workshop:
Feb or Mar, 2006
- Specify admissions application modifications by
May 1, 2006
- Campus admissions process developed/modified by
Jun 1, 2006
- Campus review and approval of process by
Oct 1, 2006
- System and campus publications updated by
Aug 1, 2007 or earlier as needed
- Applicants apply using new application beg.
Sep 1, 2007
- Applicants reviewed using revised process beg.
Sep 15, 2007
- Applicants selected under revised process enroll beg.