- Increases to Airline Fees - Impact of Changes on University Travelers
- The Ultimate Guide To Airline Fees
- Information on the American & U.S. Airways Merger
- Fox World Travel February 2013 Newsletter
- Dane County Regional Airport AirCurrents Newletter - February 2013
- SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT - Delta Air Lines Adds New Non-stop Destination At Madison (DCRA)
- Milwaukee County General Mitchell Airport Newsletter - January 2013
- Fox World Travel December 2012 Newsletter
- US Airways, American Airlines on Verge of Mega-Merger
- Dane County Regional Airport AirCurrents Newletter - January 2013
- The 2013 Top List of FREE Mobile Devices For Business Travelers
- Thanks for your feedback!
- United Airlines Update on Hurricane Sandy
- GSA awards $1.4 Billion E-Travel Services Contract to Concur
- GSA Freezes Per Diem Rates, Maintains Existing Methodology
- Updates From Dane County Regional Airport (DCRA)
- New China Visa Requirements Effective On August 1, 2012
- United Announces News International and Domestic Routes
- Delta Air Lines Continues To Upgrade Flights At Dane County Regional
US Airways, American Airlines on Verge of Mega-Merger
Multiple news sources are reporting that US Airways and American Airlines are in closed door talks that will most likely result in a merger in January.
The two airlines have been circling each other for the past year with multiple public announcements being made from either side about interest in locking up a deal that would result in a mega airline worth about $8 billion dollars.
The Wall Street Journal reports that US Airways CEO, Doug Parker would most likely emerge at the helm of the new merged airline, while the Los Angeles Times points to multiple experts predicting higher fares, system-wide tech glitches and resulting delays and cancellations like the ones that plagued United and Continental's merger this year.
We will keep you informed of further developments.