- Increases to Airline Fees - Impact of Changes on University Travelers
- The Ultimate Guide To Airline Fees
- Information on the American & U.S. Airways Merger
- Fox World Travel February 2013 Newsletter
- Dane County Regional Airport AirCurrents Newletter - February 2013
- SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT - Delta Air Lines Adds New Non-stop Destination At Madison (DCRA)
- Milwaukee County General Mitchell Airport Newsletter - January 2013
- Fox World Travel December 2012 Newsletter
- US Airways, American Airlines on Verge of Mega-Merger
- Dane County Regional Airport AirCurrents Newletter - January 2013
- The 2013 Top List of FREE Mobile Devices For Business Travelers
- Thanks for your feedback!
- United Airlines Update on Hurricane Sandy
- GSA awards $1.4 Billion E-Travel Services Contract to Concur
- GSA Freezes Per Diem Rates, Maintains Existing Methodology
- Updates From Dane County Regional Airport (DCRA)
- New China Visa Requirements Effective On August 1, 2012
- United Announces News International and Domestic Routes
- Delta Air Lines Continues To Upgrade Flights At Dane County Regional
United Announces News International and Domestic Routes
Today, July 10, 2012, United Airlines announced plans to launch year-round and seasonal service on several new international and domestic routes, including:
Daily flights to Asia and Europe from San Francisco
United will begin daily, year-round service between its hub at San Francisco International Airport (SFO) and Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport (TPE) in Taipei on April 9, 2013, subject to government approval. The flights will operate using Boeing 777-200 aircraft, featuring flat-bed seating in United Global FirstSM and United BusinessFirst® and on-demand entertainment at
Additionally, United will begin daily, year-round service between San Francisco and Charles de Gaulle International Airport (CDG) in Paris, France on April 11, 2013, subject to government approval. The flights will operate with Boeing 767-300 aircraft, featuring flat-bed seating in United BusinessFirst and on-demand entertainment at every seat.
United operates over 300 flights daily from San Francisco, more than any other airline, with
non-stop service to over 60 cities across the United States and to nearly 20 international destinations.
Flights to points in the U.S., Canada, Mexico, and the Caribbean from Chicago
Daily service between United's hub at Chicago's O'Hare International Airport (ORD) and Monterrey, Mexico (MTY) will begin on December 19, 2012, subject to government approval. The United Express flights will operate using Canadair CRJ700 regional jet aircraft.
United will also offer daily United Express service between Chicago O'Hare and Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada (YQT), using Canadair CRJ200 regional jet aircraft. The flights will begin on February 14, 2013.
Weekly, peak-season service between Chicago O'Hare and Nassau, Bahamas (NAS) will begin on February 9, 2013, subject to government approval. The flights will operate on Saturdays through July 27, 2013, using Canadair CRJ700 regional jet aircraft.
Daily United Express service between Chicago O'Hare and Jackson, Mississippi (JAN) will begin on Nov. 4, 2012. The flights will operate using Embraer ERJ-145 regional jets.
In addition, United will begin service between Chicago O'Hare and Anchorage, Alaska (ANC) for the winter peak-travel period of December 19, 2012 to January 2, 2013. The flights will operate using Boeing 737-800 aircraft and complement United's summer-season service.
United offers nearly 600 non-stop flights each day from Chicago O'Hare to more than 150 destinations worldwide – more flight and destination options than any other airline
New flights from Denver, Los Angeles and Washington/Dulles hubs
United will also add new domestic and international routes from other hubs:
Denver – United Express will add three-times-daily service between Denver International Airport (DEN) and Sloulin Field International Airport in Williston, N.D. (ISN) beginning on November 4, 2012. The flights will operate using Embraer ERJ-145 regional jet aircraft.
Los Angeles – United Express will add daily service between Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) and Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada (YLW) beginning on December 19, 2012, using Canadair CRJ700 regional jet aircraft.
Washington/Dulles – United will add daily service between Washington/Dulles International Airport (IAD) and San Salvador International Airport (SAL) in El Salvador, beginning December 19, 2012, subject to government approval. The flights will operate using Boeing 737-800 aircraft.