- AM - Asset Management
- AP - Accounts Payable
- GL - General Ledger
- PC - Project Costing
- PO - Purchasing
- Other SFS
- Quick Help
Quick Help is a series of targeted help documents for end users on common issues that are documented in an easy to navigate format.
- Correcting Broken Page Tab Order ( PDF; 1 pages; 45KB; Last updated: 10/16/2013)
- Clearing Browser Cache ( PDF; 2 pages; 94KB; Last updated: 10/09/2013)
- Favorites Missing from Menu ( PDF; 3 pages; 94KB; Last updated: 10/09/2013)
- Query or Report Not Opening in Excel ( PDF; 4 pages; 333KB; Last updated: 10/09/2013)
- Ren Server Connectivity ( PDF; 4 pages; 226KB; Last updated: 10/09/2013)
- Process Monitor Recurrence Cleanup ( PDF; 2 pages; 90KB; Last updated: 10/09/2013)
- AP Budget Check Run Control Fix ( PDF; 1 pages; 41KB; Last updated: 10/14/2013)
- Vendor Type Required Error ( PDF; 1 pages; 67KB; Last updated: 10/14/2013)
- Clearing nVision Client "File Not Found" Error ( PDF; 4 pages; 572KB; Last updated: 03/27/2014)
More Help....Tips and Tricks
Below are the "Tips and Tricks" taken periodically from the SFS Operations main page as content is updated.
One of the most visible changes in PeopleSoft 9.1 is the navigation. The left-hand navigation bar has been replaced with a floating drop-down navigation and breadcrumbs at the top of the page. This new navigation may take some getting used to, but overall it performs faster and is a more intuitive way of navigating.
If you click on the icon instead of the Menu Item text, it will open up a page with all of the menus and sub-menus laid out in columns, similar to the navigation in PeopleSoft 8.9.