Office of the President
I am honored to serve as president of the University of Wisconsin System, a public university system with one of the richest traditions in American higher education.
I firmly believe that our job as a public university is to be Wisconsin's premier developer of advanced human potential, of the jobs that employ that potential, and of the flourishing communities that sustain it.
This UW System is focused on providing Wisconsin with world-class education, research and public service. We are growing Wisconsin’s knowledge economy by helping more state residents earn college degrees, and we are committed to opening the doors of the university to talented students from families across Wisconsin, regardless of background.
One of my primary responsibilities is communicating the importance of the work of our university, and building lasting relationships with the people and organizations that sustain us. With the support -- and the voices -- of everyone in the university community, we can articulate our value, our role, and our impact in educating students and stimulating economic prosperity in Wisconsin.
—Kevin P. Reilly, President
The University’s "Growth Agenda for Wisconsin"
- Learn more about the "Growth Agenda for Wisconsin"
- A Vision for the Future - Pres. Reilly introduces the Growth Agenda
The University's Strategic Planning Process
- Learn more about Advantage Wisconsin, the UW's strategic framework to produce more graduates, stimulate the creation of high-paying jobs, and build stronger communities.
More about President Reilly
- Biographical statement
- High resolution photo [jpg, 753 KB]
- Contact President Reilly
- Read Presidential Announcement