- Phase I: Current State Assessment
- Phase II: UPS Work Group Discussions
- Phase III: Initial Review by Stakeholders
- Phase IV: Develop Draft of Personnel System
- Phase V: Review by Stakeholders
- Phase VI: Finalization and Approval Phase
- Phase VII: Implementation Preparation
- Phase VIII: Implementation
- Phase IX: Administration
Phase VI: Finalization and Approval Phase
Phase VI: November 2012 - March 2013
UPS Steering Group reviews final UPS draft of implementation decision documents on November 1, 2012.
UPS Task Force reviews final draft of implementation decision documents on November 7, 2012.
On November 16, 2012, a final draft of the proposed implementation decision documents will be reviewed by the Chancellors.
UPS draft proposed implementation decisions presented to the Board of Regents for approval at the December 6 & 7, 2012 meeting.
Hearing on technical statutory changes on January 29, 2013 (tentative).
The Board of Regents’ approved UPS presented to Joint Committee on Employment Relations (JCOER) for approval in February 2013 (tentative).