- Statement by UW System regarding Legislative Joint Committee on Employment Relations April 23 meeting
- UPS to be Reviewed by the UW Board of Regents at December Meeting
- Board of Regents Approve Three New Policies
- Stakeholder Feedback on Proposed Implementation Decisions (October 2012)
- Stakeholder Feedback on Initial Recommendations
- Final UPS Proposed Implementation Decisions Are Posted!
- Meeting Minutes Posted
- UPS to Be Discussed at March 8, 2012 Board of Regents Meeting
- March Meeting Minutes Posted
- Final Summary of Current State Assessments
- Work Group Members Announced!
UPS Stakeholder Feedback on Initial Recommendations
Stakeholders’ Feedback on the Initial UPS Recommendations
Chaired by members of the UPS Project Team, six work groups devoted a great deal of time and effort in formulating the initial work group recommendations. Every UW System institution was given the initial recommendations and asked to communicate them to all employees in order to solicit feedback, which will help further refine the recommendations with the understanding that some of the initial recommendations would stay as written, some would be modified, and some would not be used at this time.
Stakeholder Feedback on Initial UPS Recommendations
Thank you to all who submitted emails, responded to the survey questions, or attended a meeting at your institution! The UPS Project Team received feedback from every UW System institution, totaling over one thousand responses System-wide! Each response was reviewed, summarized, and documented, many of which were combined into one response category when appropriate. All extraneous feedback deleted. All feedback responses, regardless of source, were combined into one comprehensive summary document.
The stakeholder feedback summary document is organized according to UPS Work Groups: Benefits; Compensation; Employee Categories; Employee Environment; Employee Movement; and Recruitment and Assessment. General project comments that did not fit into one distinct category are listed at the end. Within each work group, feedback has been arranged by topic. The stakeholder summary report includes (1) the work group name and topic in Column A; (2) the stakeholder feedback in Column B; and (3) the frequency of the response in Column C.
As noted in the Phase IV timeline, each initial work group recommendation is undergoing intensive review. The stakeholder feedback document is a key component of that review. The proposed recommendations will undergo a final round of stakeholder review in the fall with the first reading of the final recommendations going to the Board of Regents in November 2012 and for final approval by the Board of Regents in December 2012. For more information, visit the UPS timeline description.