- Statement by UW System regarding Legislative Joint Committee on Employment Relations April 23 meeting
- UPS to be Reviewed by the UW Board of Regents at December Meeting
- Board of Regents Approve Three New Policies
- Stakeholder Feedback on Proposed Implementation Decisions (October 2012)
- Stakeholder Feedback on Initial Recommendations
- Final UPS Proposed Implementation Decisions Are Posted!
- Meeting Minutes Posted
- UPS to Be Discussed at March 8, 2012 Board of Regents Meeting
- March Meeting Minutes Posted
- Final Summary of Current State Assessments
- Work Group Members Announced!
Statement by UW System regarding Legislative Joint Committee on Employment Relations April 23 meeting
University of Wisconsin System officials today received approval to begin implementation of new personnel systems for UW System and UW-Madison. These new personnel systems are required by legislation, with implementation originally scheduled to have begun in 2013, but later delayed until July 1, 2015. Read More