- Stakeholder Feedback on Proposed Implementation Decisions (October 2012)
- Proposed Implementation Decisions (September 2012)
- UW Board of Regents UPS Documents (December 2012)
- Final Summary of Current State Assessment
- Stakeholder Feedback on Initial Recommendations (July 2012)
- UPS Recommendations (April/May 2012)
- Board of Regents Meetings
- UPS Power Point (April/May)
- Summary of Current State Assessment
- UPS Communication
Stakeholder Feedback on Proposed Implementation Decisions
(Posted December 17, 2012)
The UPS Project Team posted the proposed UPS implementation decisions on September 10, 2012. Stakeholders were asked to review the decision documents and send feedback by October 19, 2012, to uthe UPS Team or their local Offices of Human Resources.
Stakeholder Feedback on Proposed UPS Implementation Decision Documents
Thank you to all who submitted comments and questions! The UPS Project Team received feedback from every UW System institution, totaling over 700 responses. All stakeholder feedback was combined into one comprehensive summary document organized by work group category, as well as a general section and statutory changes section.
Stakeholder feedback was a key component in drafting the Regent Policy Documents (RPDs) and UPS Operational Policies (UPS Ops) that will be part of the Board of Regent materials for the December 2012 meeting. As additional UPS Operational policies are developed, stakeholder feedback will continue to be a key component in policy development.