The Office of University Relations is responsible for advancing the UW System’s mission through communications and stakeholder engagement.
The University Relations team is comprised of four unique yet integrated units: external and internal communications, state relations, federal and corporate relations, and economic development. The University Relations team works with the news media, elected officials, business and community leaders, and other key external audiences; as well as directly with UW System Administration units and individual UW institutions.
OUR’s objective is to improve public awareness of, accessibility to, and appreciation for the UW System and its member institutions.
- Bill Positions and Status
- Legislative Update - Blog
- Legislative Committees
- Find your Wisconsin legislator by zip code/address
- Guidance on Campaign Activities
- Knowledge Powers Wisconsin
- News and events
- Publications and style guidelines
- News links
- Legal records custodians: Requesting public records
- University Relations Team
- Legislative Liaisons for UW institutions
- Public Information Officers for UW institutions
- Staff Directory for UW System Administration
Vice President for University Relations
Van Hise Hall
1220 Linden Drive
Madison, Wisconsin 53706
office: (608) 262-4464