- Contract services
- Emergency Planning and Community Right-to-Know Act (EPCRA)
- Environmental management regulations
- Environmental reporting deadlines
- Spill Prevention Control and Countermeasure
- System_EHS Listserv
- Underground storage tank operator training
- UW System EH&S News
- Waste Management
- Acute Hazardous Waste
- Aerosol can management
- Contract Services
- Hazardous waste manifest
- Medical waste management
- Small quantity generator requirements
- Universal waste management
- Used antifreeze
- Used oil management
- Very small quantity generator requirements
- Waste determination process
- Waste minimization
- Contact us
UW System EH&S News
The UW System EHS News Blog is available to the general public, but is specifically developed for use by environmental health and safety professionals at University of Wisconsin System campuses.
UW System EHS News Blog was created in the spring of 2008 by Office of Safety and Loss Prevention staff to provide University of Wisconsin System EH&S professionals with a place to post news, articles, and other notices of interest for campus EH&S issues. These entries are available by date or by keyword.
Discussions and opinions on topics of interest should be posted on list serves created for
that purpose (e.g. system_ehs).
To see the UW System EHS News Blog click .