Step 6: Check frequency reports
Checking the frequency reports is a valuable step that can help ensure that your data is accurate and complete and may reveal problems that the edits did not catch.
1. Go back to the 'Main Menu' and click on the 'Input File Status' button to open up the 'Input File Status' window
2. Select the appropriate file (the file you want to generate reports for), then click on the 'Reports' button
3. Click on the 'Frequencies' button for a list of frequency reports
4. Select the type of frequency report you wish to generate, then click on the 'Show Report' button
5. Once the report has been generated, you can either print the report by clicking the 'Print' button or save the report by pulling down the 'SaveReport' menu and selecting 'SaveAs' to save the report in a format of your choice
Once the frequency reports have been verified, you can sign off on the edits