Step 2: Build/Load file into CEUS
Now that the file has been submitted, it is now time to load up the CEUS program to build/load the data and clean up the edits in error.
1. Open up the CEUS program and login to the database
2. Click on the 'CDR/CDB Processing' button to open up the 'CDR/CDB Processing' window
3. Click on the 'Build/Load' button to open up the 'Build/Load' window
4. Click on the '6th Week Submission' button to open up the 6th week build/load window
5. Select the student or curricular file you wish to build/load, then click on the 'Process' button
Note: Allow up to 30 minutes when loading a file. Please do not build/load your post term submission. The CDR Technical Coordinator at OPAR will be responsible for that.
Now that the file has been loaded, you can move on to the next step, Creating an error report.