- Change from Classified to Unclassified
- Change from Unclassified to Classified
- Change in Appointment Percentage
- Moving to WRS Covered Employment
- WRS LTE to WRS Non-LTE
- Leave of Absence
- Transfer to a Different UW Institution
- Transfer to a State Agency
- Rehired after Retirement (Rehired Annuitant)
WRS LTE to WRS Non-LTE
If you are a classified Limited Term Employee (LTE) covered by the Wisconsin Retirement System (WRS), you may be eligible to enroll is some benefits if you accept a successive job in a classified permanent, classified project or an unclassified position under the WRS. Visit the Forms Page for all plan applications, forms and brochures.
If you qualify for the full employer contribution towards your health insurance premium in your new position, you are granted a new 30 day enrollment for:
- State Group Health Insurance
- EPIC Benefits+
- Dental Wisconsin
- VSP Vision Insurance
NOTE: If you are an LTE currently eligible for the full employer contribution towards your health insurance premium, you do not receive new enrollment opportunities in the above plans if you move to a classified permanent, classified project or an unclassified position.
Any LTE who moves to a non-LTE position covered by the WRS, is newly eligible for and has a 30 day enrollment opportunity to enroll in:
- Employee Reimbursement Account (ERA)
Every effort has been made to ensure this information is current and correct. This page does not guarantee enrollment or the ability to make changes to your benefits.