News & Events - University of Wisconsin System
May 12, 2004
University of Wisconsin System
2004 Spring Commencement activities
The listing below notes dates, times, locations and speakers for upcoming Spring commencement ceremonies at University of Wisconsin System campuses. Further details are available from each institution.
- UW-Eau Claire: May 22; Gov. Jim Doyle, 9:30 a.m. and Rev. Donald Wisner, 2 p.m., Zorn Arena.
- UW-Green Bay: May 15, Founding Chancellor Edward Weidner, 11:30 a.m., University Amphitheater.
- UW-La Crosse: May 15, Veteran's Memorial Stadium.
- UW-Madison: May 15 and 16, actor Bradley Whitford, 10 a.m. and 2 p.m., Kohl Center.
- UW-Milwaukee: May 23, Professor Emeritus David Buck, 9 a.m., and musician Al Jarreau, 1 p.m., U.S. Cellular Arena.
- UW-Oshkosh: May 15, Professor William Urbrock, 9 a.m. and Professor Donald Simons, 2 p.m., Kolf Sports Center.
- UW-Parkside: May 16, Dr. J. Herman Blake, 10 a.m. and 2:30 p.m., Alfred and Bernice DeSimone Gymnasium.
- UW-River Falls: May 15, 9:30 a.m. and 2 p.m., Robert P. Knowles Building.
- UW-Stevens Point: May 16, Lt. Gov. Barbara Lawton, 1 p.m., Goerke Field.
- UW-Superior: May 15, Regent Roger Axtell, 2 p.m., Wessman Arena.
- UW-Whitewater: May 15, Gov. Jim Doyle, 10 a.m., Kachel Field House.
- UW-Baraboo/Sauk County: May 22, U.S. Rep. Tammy Baldwin, 10 a.m.
- UW-Barron County: May 18, 6:30 p.m., Northland College President Karen Halbersleben, Fine Arts Theatre.
- UW-Fond du Lac: May 21, Wisconsin Attorney General Peggy A. Lautenschlager, 7 p.m.
- UW-Fox Valley: May 20, Wisconsin Poet Laureate Ellen Kort, 7 p.m.
- UW-Manitowoc: May 19, Lakeside Foods president Douglas Quick, 7 p.m., University Theatre.
- UW-Marinette: May 22, Lt. Gov. Barbara Lawton, 3 p.m., campus theatre.
- UW-Marshfield/Wood County: May 23, 1 p.m.
- UW-Rock County: May 23, U.S. Rep. Tammy Baldwin, 1:30 p.m., Kirk Denmark Theatre,Wells Cultural Center.
- UW-Sheboygan: May 20,Lt. Gov. Barbara Lawton, 7 p.m., Physical Education Building.
- UW-Washington County: May 21, Dr. Margaret Cleek, 7 p.m.
- UW-Waukesha: May 20, UW-Milwaukee Interim Chancellor Robert Greenstreet, 7 p.m., Lunt-Fontanne Theatre.