News & Events - University of Wisconsin System
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASEMar. 30, 2004
CONTACT: Erik Christianson
UW System presidential search resources available online
MADISON—The University of Wisconsin System has launched an online resource where potential candidates and the public can find information related to the search for a new UW System president.
The UW System Board of Regents is conducting a national search for a candidate to succeed Katharine C. Lyall, who has announced her plans to retire at the end of the academic year.
The online resource provides details about the search process for potential candidates; UW System faculty, staff and students; and members of the general public.
The site provides information on all aspects of the search process, including:
- a profile of the UW System;
- an official position description;
- listings of search committee members;
- estimated timelines set by the Board of Regents;
- details about the firm conducting the search;
- links to information about Madison and the state of Wisconsin; and
- an opportunity for the public to provide feedback about the search.
Additional details about the search process and plans for transition will be posted as they become available.
The online resource is available at http://www.wisconsin.edu/presidentialsearch.