- Alcohol and Other Drug Abuse (AODA)
- American Multicultural Student Leadership Conference (AMSLC)
- Disability Resources
- Equity Scorecard
- Grants & Awards
- Inclusivity Initiative for LGBTQ People
- Multicultural / Disadvantaged Coordinators (MDC)
- Past Strategic Plans
- President's Advisory Committee on Health, Safety, & Security (PACHSS)
- Sexual Violence Prevention
- Student Representatives
This web site provides information for the Student Representatives from each of the University of Wisconsin System institutions. In most cases, the Student Representatives are the Student Government President and Vice President.Student Representatives meet five times during the year with staff from UW System Administration. These meetings provide an opportunity for student representatives to discuss issues that impact students both with one another and with UW System Administration leaders.
Wisconsin is one of a few states in the nation to provide students with a statutory role in university governance. For reference, see Wisconsin Statutes, § 36.09(5), adopted in 1974, which addresses student responsibilities within the University of Wisconsin System. See also Regent Policy Document 30-3 , which provides "Guidelines for Implementation of 36.09(5), Wis. Stats."