- Alcohol and Other Drug Abuse (AODA)
- American Multicultural Student Leadership Conference (AMSLC)
- Disability Resources
- Equity Scorecard
- Grants & Awards
- Inclusivity Initiative for LGBTQ People
- Multicultural / Disadvantaged Coordinators (MDC)
- Past Strategic Plans
- President's Advisory Committee on Health, Safety, & Security (PACHSS)
- Sexual Violence Prevention
- Student Representatives
Sexual Violence Prevention
Last Updated: 09-09-2014 11:59am
The UW System is working to create a climate free of sexual violence, both in campus communities and throughout the state. This work goes beyond fulfilling the legislative mandate of 36.11(22), with which the UW System has been in compliance since its enactment in 1990. The UW System actively engages in collaborations with governmental and community partners, provides funding for campus resources, and organizes biennial professional development workshops for UW institutions in an effort to foster a violence-free society.
Each year, the University of Wisconsin System Board of Regents provides a report to the State Legislature about efforts to educate UW students and others about sexual assault and sexual harassment. These reports are discussed by the Board of Regents Education Committee in a public venue and forwarded to the Legislature. Click below to view any of the archived reports.
Browse the Sexual Assault Reports by year: