- Alcohol and Other Drug Abuse (AODA)
- American Multicultural Student Leadership Conference (AMSLC)
- Disability Resources
- Equity Scorecard
- Grants & Awards
- Inclusivity Initiative for LGBTQ People
- Multicultural / Disadvantaged Coordinators (MDC)
- Past Strategic Plans
- President's Advisory Committee on Health, Safety, & Security (PACHSS)
- Sexual Violence Prevention
- Student Representatives
Inclusivity for LGBTQ People Vision, Mission, and Goals
The UW System will be a leader nationally and internationally in LGBTQ equity, climate, education and scholarship.
The mission of the UW System (UWS) Inclusivity Initiative for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender and Questioning People is to promote the success of all UWS students, staff, and faculty and support the development and dissemination of new knowledge concerning LGBTQ people and issues.
The Inclusivity Initiative will:
• Promote educational experiences and campus climates that are welcoming, inclusive, and equitable for LGBTQ students, staff and faculty;
• Promote equal access, retention and success of LGBTQ students, staff and faculty throughout the UW System;
• Advance LGBTQ scholarly activities within, across and beyond our institutions; and
• Enhance communication concerning LGBTQ issues within, across and beyond our institutions.