- Alcohol and Other Drug Abuse (AODA)
- American Multicultural Student Leadership Conference (AMSLC)
- Disability Resources
- Equity Scorecard
- Grants & Awards
- Inclusivity Initiative for LGBTQ People
- Multicultural / Disadvantaged Coordinators (MDC)
- Past Strategic Plans
- President's Advisory Committee on Health, Safety, & Security (PACHSS)
- Sexual Violence Prevention
- Student Representatives
American Multicultural Student Leadership Conference
Next AMSLC is April 4-5, 2014 at UW-Green Bay.
Registration and information can be found at:
Hosted by various University of Wisconsin campuses, the annual American Multicultural Student Leadership Conference (AMSLC) provides an opportunity for students of color and economically-disadvantaged students to come together and engage in lively discussions, hear inspiring speakers, develop networks, and celebrate their achievements in order to foster leadership and excellence.
At AMSLC, students will:
- Present their work in undergraduate research, scholarship and creative expression.
- Gain knowlege and skills to prepare for future opportunities.
- Engage with others within and across cultures.
Student presentations consist of written works, posters, exhibits, or performances in the following categories:
- Creative Writing
- Visual Arts