Financial Administration

Applying for a US Bank Travel Card

The US Bank Travel Card program is designed to provide business travelers with a corporate travel card to use for travel expenses. The travel card may only be used for expenses related to official UW System business. The Travel Card may only be used for travel and business-related expenses while in travel status.

Travelers are responsible for:

If you will be traveling on business at least once per calendar year, a travel card can help with expenditures. Please fill out a Travel Card Application and submit it to your supervisor for signature.

Once the application has been signed by both you and your supervisor, please submit the application to your Travel Card Program Administrator. PLEASE NOTE: At the time you submit your application, you will be required to sign a Travel Card User Agreement and file it with your Travel Card Program Administrator.