The State of Wisconsin, in partnership with U.S. Bank, is excited to announce the deployment of AccessOnline throughout our company. U.S. Bank AccessOnline is a new, exclusive web-based electronic program management tool that provides our company’s cardholders with quick access to their complete account information, enabling individuals to view their account activity and billing statements online!
In addition to making individual account management easier, AccessOnline provides significant benefits to our entire organization. AccessOnline will aggregate our purchasing information into one comprehensive database, enabling our company to better manage purchasing activities and drive cost savings. When used in conjunction with our U.S. Bank Corporate Card solution, AccessOnline helps our company better manage expenditures and achieve our overall profitability goals.
To utilize AccessOnline, you must first register. AccessOnline self-registration empowers you to create your own User ID and Password and is easy to use. Just like other AccessOnline features, self-registration is intuitive; however, to ensure a positive experience, here are a few helpful hints:
- Go to: https://access.usbank.com and click “Register Online.”
- When asked to enter your company short name, please use STWISC.
- Type your 16-digit account number in the “Account Number” field, without spaces or dashes (e.g., 1234567891234567).
- Select the month your account expires from the “Account Expiration Date Month” drop-down list.
- Select the year your account expires from the “Account Expiration Date Year” drop-down list.
- Type your account’s billing address ZIP/postal code (e.g., 55406) in the “Account ZIP/Postal Code” field.
- If you have a foreign zip code, place 00002 in zip code area.
- Click “Register This Account” if you have only one account to
register. If you have more than one account to register, click
- The Licensing Agreement page displays for your review. If you agree, click “I Accept" to continue.
- User IDs must be 7 to 12 characters in length and can be alpha
and/or numeric. User IDs must also be unique; try to think of a
distinctive ID (i.e. if your name is John F Smith try the User ID
- Passwords must be 8 to 20 characters in length, with at least one alpha and one numeric character.
- User Verification authenticates your account if you forget your User ID or Password.
- Complete the contact information fields; Fields with a red asterisk are required.
- Phone and Fax Number fields should not include dashes, hyphens, parenthesis or spaces in (i.e. 6121234567).
- When you are finished entering ALL CARDS you wish to register, click “Continue.” If you need to register another card after clicking “Continue,” you must contact the program administrator for your campus for assistance.
- If any of your entered information is not valid, the system
will return an error message. You have three attempts to correct the
information. If all three attempts fail, the account with incorrect
information will be locked out from self-registration. You will need to
contact U.S. Bank Customer Service at 1-877-887-9260 to unlock your
Congratulations! You are now registered to enter AccessOnline. To maximize your online experience, you are encouraged to check out the system’s web-based training materials prior to utilizing AccessOnline. This highly intuitive web-based training experience will help you get the most out of this new tool. To access the U.S. Bank online training tools go to https://wbt.access.usbank.com. Contact your campus program administrator for the password.
If you have any questions, please call the program administrator for your campus or the U.S. Bank Customer Service Desk at 1-877-887-9260.