- SFS User Request Process (outdated)
- SFS User Request Authorization Form (Updated 7/30/12)
- SFS Business Unit Security Administrators (Updated often; check site)
- SFS Emergency Access Policy (Added 8/24/2011)
- SFS Governance and Change Management (SFS Security Change Request form)
- SFS Role Catalog (Updated 6/8/2012)
For password resets/unlock- MUST contact email@example.com.
Please indicate following:
- 1) your 8-digit SFS ID, if you know it
- 2) the environment (production is presumed and will be checked if not indicated)
- 3) Unlock or Reset...
- 'Unlock' means no password change
- 'Reset' changes and sends password to you (only if you have the required role and are using an alternate logon or PeopleSoft/nVision client)
Security will require an e-mail. Security will in turn send a reply e-mail after either is done.
For SFS form processing- contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 608-265-5591:
- User Access (provisioning)
- User Removal (de-provisioning)
- User Primary Permission List
- User Process Profile
- User Preferences.
For special PeopleSoft Security- contact email@example.com:
- Authentication (IAA) issues ("I can't log on")
- Authorization issues ("I can't see menu/page x,y,z")
- Permission List/Role changes - need a form or JIRA
- Query Tree (table/record access changes)
- Component Interfaces, Web Services, Web Libs, Processes, Access Groups or other coding changes.
For other functional issues- contact UWSAProblemSolvers@maillist.uwsa.edu:
As of November 28, 2011. Notify UWSAProblemSolvers@maillist.uwsa.edu of changes.