PART II - Preaudit Steps
5. Registration Fees [Ref. FAP - UW System Travel Regulations (UWSTR) - (F36) - Section XII]
- Receipts and applicable page(s) from brochure or application/registration form are provided, if the claim is in excess of $25.00.
- Brochure indicates dates, location, title of the event, amount of the fee and costs included in the fee.
- Fees for UW-sponsored meetings involving primarily UW employes do not include any items not allowable under UW System policies or regulations (e.g., meals over the maximum).
- Dates and location of conference/seminar, etc., coincide with dates and location of claims.
- Sightseeing tours, spouse/family member costs and other nonbusiness-related charges are not claimed.
- Meals, lodging and other costs included in registration fees are not claimed separately.
- Direct paid registration fees are not claimed.