PART II - Preaudit Steps
4. Lodging [Ref. FAP - UW System Travel Regulations (UWSTR) - (F36) - Section XI]
- Original, itemized receipts are provided.
- Nonbusiness-related costs for spouses/family members, etc. and other personal charges (movies, bar, etc.) are not claimed.
- Gratuities/tips do not exceed the maximum allowed per stay.
- Non-cancellation or late checkout charges, if claimed, are properly justified.
- Lodging less than 50 miles from the employe's home or headquarters is justified and properly approved.
- Maximums are exceeded, where allowable, only with adequate justification.