- Staff and Responsibilities
- Teleconference Schedules
- Due Dates for Campus Submitted Reports
- Systemwide Business Office Directory
- UW System Fiscal and Accounting General Records Schedule
A new website to stay informed of future changes to the University's travel program.
The Office of Financial Administration has the primary responsibility for the fiscal integrity of the University of Wisconsin System. It is expected to provide a financial environment that is secure, encourages the accomplishment of academic missions, provides timely and accurate information, and assists all levels of management in making prudent financial decisions.
In order to meet these responsibilities, Financial Administration has organized itself around the following five service categories:
- Systemwide Accounting and Budget Control
- Shared Financial System Operations Management
- Financial and Administrative Policy Development
- Financial Analysis and Reporting
- System Administration Accounting and Budget Control