|For more information and an application for the Alliant Energy / Erroll B. Davis Awards, download an Application Packet
The Alliant Energy / Erroll B. Davis Achievement Awards were created to honor the outstanding scholarship and community service of undergraduate students from traditionally under-represented minority groups pursuing a degree in Business or Engineering (preference will be given to students majoring in Electrical Engineering or Finance) at UW-Madison and UW-Platteville. Award recipients are nominated during the fall of the final year of the program. To receive this achievement award, recipients must present proof of graduation in their respective major (Business or Engineering) within 12 months of their nomination.
The Awards are given by the UW System Administration and are funded by an endowment contributed by Alliant Energy Foundation in 2006.
To be eligible for this award you must be:
- Currently enrolled as an undergraduate student majoring in Business or Engineering UW-Madison or UW-Platteville;
- Scheduled to receive a degree within 12 months of being nominated;
- A member of the following underrepresented minority groups traditionally underrepresented at those campuses and in the UW System: African American, Hispanic or Latino, American Indian, Southeast Asian or from a racial or ethnic group traditionally underrepresented in the fields of Engineering or Business;
- A citizen of the United States or a permanent resident alien; and
- Recommended by the campus nomination committee.
All applicants are required to submit an application packet to their respective campus representative.
For more information and an application for the Alliant Energy/Erroll B. Davis Awards, click here to download an Application Packet in Microsoft Word (doc) format
For questions contact Vicki Washington, 608-262-8636.