Board of Regents
About the Board of Regents Meetings
Information provided prior to the meeting:
- The outline agenda is posted 10 days prior to the next regularly scheduled meeting. It contains the meeting times and topics for the full board meeting and committee meetings. It is referred to as the "outline" agenda because no supporting materials are included.
- The full agenda is posted 3 to 6 days prior to the next regularly scheduled meeting. It includes supporting materials for the full board and committees: Education; Business, Finance & Audit; and Physical Planning & Funding. Agenda archive
- Webcast: Beginning in September 2004, the Regents meetings began to be webstreamed via live audio. Beginning in May 2006, live videostream was added. Out-of-town meetings are webcast via audio only. The videostream archive includes PowerPoint presentations. Webcast archive
- Location: Unless otherwise indicated, the location for meetings is Van Hise Hall, Room 1820, 1220 Linden Drive, in Madison. View map
Additional information provided after the meeting:
- Board Minutes: The full board minutes serve as the text archive of Regent meetings. Minutes are posted after the subsequent month's meeting. The Regents office maintains the official record of the minutes.
- Committee Minutes: The committee minutes serve as the text archive of Regent committee meetings. Committee minutes are posted after the subsequent month's meeting. The Regents office maintains the official record of the committee minutes. Education | Business, Finance & Audit | Physical Planning & Funding
- Summaries: See News & Events under "Regent News" for same-day news summaries of monthly Regents meetings. Search meeting materials archive or news archive for previous news summaries.
- Webcast Archive: Archives of webcast meetings are available. Audio archives go back to September 2004. Video archives go back to May 2006. Out-of-town meetings are webcast via audio only. PowerPoint presentations are included in the videostream archive. Webcast archive