Admissions in the UW System
Five UW campuses hosted a statewide educational forum about the policy on Monday, Jan. 29, from 4–7 p.m. The session was carried over videoconferencing networks to facilitate live interaction between residents of several Wisconsin communities and presenters located at The Pyle Center in Madison.
Sites for the Jan. 29 educational forum included:
- UW-Eau Claire, Room 1132, Old Library, 105 Garfield Ave.;
- UW-Green Bay, Room 137, Mary Ann Cofrin Hall, 2420 Nicolet Dr.;
- UW-Madison, Room 235 (Overflow Room DE232), The Pyle Center, 702 Langdon St .;
- UW-Milwaukee, Wisconsin Room, UWM Union, 2200 E. Kenwood Blvd.; and
- UW-Stevens Point, Room D279 Science Bldg., 2001 Fourth Ave.
The forum began with a brief presentation from UW representatives. Participants were then invited to share comments and questions about the policy.