Academic, Faculty, and Global Programs
Academic Program Planning, Policy & Review
Revised Process for Program Planning - September 2012
Following approval by the Board of Regents in August 2012, the process detailed in the document replaces the previous process contained in ACIS 1.0, the UW System's policy statement on academic program planning, review, and approval. Please note that the “Components of UWSA Program Array Management” document referred to in the "Revised Process for Program Planning Website September 2012" is under review.
ACIS-1.0, revised April 2010 (pdf)
Regent Policy ACIS-1.0 revised April 2010, Academic Planning and Program Review.
For reference. Text not included in the Guidelines.
Additional PP&R Aids:
- Program Planning and Review Liaisons (pdf)
- Academic Program Reporting Overview (pdf) - 10/2010
- Planning Collaborative Programs (pdf) - September 2009
- Guidelines for Academic Program Suspension (pdf) - 12/29/2009
- Principles for Academic Program Consolidation and Elimination - 4/11/2003
- Electronic Submission - updated 4/22/2010
- Establishing Professional Doctorates (pdf) - 4/13/2009
- Pricing Policies
- Annual Program Planning and Review Report (pdf) - 2011-12
- Academic, Faculty, and Global Programs
firstname.lastname@example.org or 608.262.8778